Ardmore Banking Advisors’ COVID-19 Response
At Ardmore Banking Advisors, the health and safety of our employees, clients and community are our top concerns. An equally important priority is delivering excellent service to our clients.
As we address the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we are mindful of these priorities. We would like to update you on the measures we are taking to ensure our priorities are met.
First, we are currently operating without any interruption in our service to clients, and have not been directly affected by the coronavirus. We have a strong infrastructure in place to support our business continuity efforts that includes the safekeeping of our data and all client information. Ardmore has decided to implement certain additional steps to ensure consistent client service delivery The Ardmore Way without putting our employees or clients at risk. Those steps include:
- Utilizing our technology infrastructure for our entire firm to work remotely This is not difficult as we already have many on the Ardmore team working remotely on a regular basis.
- Making possible alternatives to in-person meetings and onsite delivery of our services available to clients. Some examples include videoconferencing, conference calls, and remote loan review and consulting services. These alternatives are being explored as appropriate with clients by our senior managers with whom our clients typically interact;
- Honoring client requests to reschedule visits to their sites
- Requiring employees who exhibit cold or flu-like symptoms to remain at home and not visit our clients;
- Continuing to urge our Ardmore team members to follow the recommended personal hygiene protocol in the rare instances when they may be visiting clients.
The Ardmore team continues to regularly monitor updates and guidelines from the CDC, World Health Organization, and the Pennsylvania Department of Health. We also are carefully following the actions of the Federal and state governments regarding programs to assist companies and individuals, and also of banking regulators that could affect the banking industry and the risk profiles of banks.
We will continue to provide updates on our actions relevant to our services as developments warrant. Our goal is to continue to be able to provide our clients with the highest quality services that they deserve while keeping our employees, clients and their families healthy and safe.